About Our Programs
Even if you have health insurance, you may be eligible for the Good Health Card program. Our Eligibility Department professionals can help determine if you qualify. Click here to view the requirements.
Discounts do not apply to outside laboratories and X-ray reading fees.
The Good Health Card (GHC) program is a discount card that helps provide a discount to medical, dental, behavioral, and pharmacy services received at any Family Health Center facility. Discounts vary anywhere from a 50% to an 80% discount. They not apply to outside labs or X-ray reading fees.
The Title V Program was been designed to help provide prenatal services to women while they are pending CHIP Perinate coverage. It will also provide medical care to anyone 21 years of age or younger who do not qualify for medical coverage through Medicaid, CHIP or private insurance. Title V will also cover dental services for qualifying applicants.
The Family Planning Program is state funded program that assists men & women with family planning services.
At the time of your evaluation you will also be screened for the Good Health Card Discount Program. This will help with prescriptions and medical visits other than prenatal as well as fill out a CHIP Perinatal application. The Good Health Card will be issued for applicants under 21 years of age to help discount medications only.
In order to apply for any program Family Health Center offers, you must provide the following documents for all household members. Please be advised that proof of income and address must be from the last 30 days.
- Proof of identification for all household members: Any valid photo ID, birth certificate, or social security card
- Proof of household monthly income: Check stubs, letter from employer, self-employment form, unearned income such as child support, Social Security Income, disability, retirement etc.
- Proof of address: utility bill or lease
- Proof of medical benefits: Medicaid, Medicare, commercial insurance card, county card etc.
- Household members information: ID’s, social security cards, birth certificates
You can reach the Eligibility Department at 254-313-4200. We will gladly answer any questions you may have concerning your situation.
Family Health Center reserves the right to request additional information to process an application.
The Eligibility Department practices a first come, first serve policy. We do not make appointments. Sign-in sheets are available at 8:00 am for the morning session and at 12:30 pm for the afternoon session.
|Family Health Center (main site)
1600 Providence Dr, 76707
|S18th Community Clinic
1800 Gurley Lane, 76706
|Women’s Health Center
120Hillcrest Blvd, Ste 300, 76712
|Bellmead Community Clinic
3400 Bellmead Dr, 76705
The household consists of a person living alone or a group of two or more persons related by birth marriage including common law, or adoption, who reside together and are legally responsible for the support of the other person.
- For children under 18 years of age you must provide birth certificate or social security card.
- Children 18 and older will be counted as a separate household
- You must provide custody documents for any child in your care at the time you apply
- You must provide Guardianship or Power of Attorney documents for any adult in your care